The goal of the Sun Up to Sun Down program is to provide an alternative environment for the children of our working parents.
Our Objectives are:
- Homework Assistance
- Arts & Crafts
- Physical Activities
- Social Interaction
Hours of Operation:
- AM Program - 6:30 am - 8:30 am
- PM Program - 3:10 pm - 6:15pm
- Yearly registration fee per family is $35.
- AM Program - $15 per week
- PM Program - $35 per week
- AM & PM Program - $50 per week
- There is a $10 discount for each additional child within a family, that attends both the AM and PM programs.
- This is a pre-paid program. Accounts must be kept current. Payments are due Friday for the following week or by the end of business on Monday. A $20 late payment fee will be charged to any account not paid by close of business on Monday.
- IF payment is not received by the close of business Monday, your child will not be able to attend the program until your account is brought to good standing.
- Due to Florida Staute, any account not paid by close of business on Monday, will result in your child/children not being able to attend our program until your account is brought current.
Additional Information can be found in our Program Guide.